Tikki Harlequin Scarlett - Cotton Trainers - Adult
- barefoot features
- Maintenance and Care
The design of the Harlequin sneakers has all the characteristics of barefoot footwear. His name reflects the joy and fun of childhood.
The shoe can be worn without socks on warmer days and then with socks during the spring and fall.
The exterior is made of 100% pre-washed organic cotton from ecological production. Therefore, depending on how the shoes are used, their color may fade more quickly. Ecological fabrics are free of any harmful chemical product and stand out for a significant reduction in water consumption. The lining is also made from 100% organic cotton and is perfectly safe to come into contact with children's sensitive skin.
Suitable for thin or thick ankles
- No drop: flat and thin sole
- wide toe
- Without reinforcements so that the feet move freely
- The velcro has enough travel so it could adapt to higher insteps
- Super light (around 350g)
- Shell: Pre-washed organic cotton
- Lining: organic cotton terry
- vegan straps
- 3mm natural rubber sole
1. All vegan models can be cleaned with baby wipes or a damp cloth.
2. Shoes should not be washed in the washing machine. The risk of color transfer increases in contact with water.
3. Drying must be carried out slowly and exclusively at room temperature: avoid drying the footwear next to heat sources (radiator, stove, fan, fire, hair dryer or other heat sources, or exposing the footwear to sunlight direct).
4. Do not use bleach, detergents, or solvent-based solutions to clean footwear.
5. Being made of fabric, they are not resistant to abrasion (skateboard, balance bikes, soccer...)
We are not responsible for any damage resulting from not following the above instructions, or any inconvenience resulting from wearing the wrong size or model/fit of shoes.
Adult Harlequin Size Guide
|SIZE||INSIDE LENGTH||INSIDE WIDTH|